Fast - Up to 2,500 pages per hour
ScanRobot® - Maximum productivity with no loss of quality.
- Automatic page turning (up to 2,500 pph)
- Semi-automatic / weightless mode
- Process monitoring & Double sheet control
- Market leading technology (sold in >60 countries)
- Patented capturing system
- Unique prism technology
Unique 60° V-Shape book cradle
With the smallest opening angle on the market of automatic book scanners, the ScanRobot® allows most gentle book scanning with no overstrechting of the books.
- Self centering & adjustable between 60° and 100°
- Suitable for hard & soft covers
- Gentle book handling (no glass plate needed)
- Fast book changeovers
- Ergonomic design
Perfect Image Quality
The patented & unique capturing system of the automatic book scanner ScanRobot® ensures distortion free scanning up to the book fold with perfect page illumination independent from ambient light.
- Distortion free & homogenous scanning
- Equal & constant focus (always correct dpi)
- Independent from ambient light
(perfect page illumination)
- No mechanical shutter
- Minimum calibration (static white balance)
- No distortions
- No curvatures
- No waves
- Exact page margin scan
- Perfect illumination
- No exact page margin
- Inhomogenous illumination
REAL-TIME output options
Save time with the innovative ScanRobot® concept and
create customer proven & ready-to-use outputs in real-time during the scanning process.
As close to the original
as possible (facsimile).
Perfect looking images for
any presentation needs.
Optimal quality for printing
Due to its unique design the ScanRobot® is able to handle any bound material.
- Gentle handling options for historic books
- Fast book changeovers for modern books
- Fixation options for magazines or bound newspapers
- Single scan technology (for covers, folded maps, loose pages)
- Optional: booklet processing device
Touch free page turning
Most gentle page turning due to adjustable air flow.
- Patented page turning technology
- Automatic (up to 2,500 pph)
- Semi-automatic / weightless mode (pressure free scanning)
- No glass plate needed
- No fingers needed
Developed for Mass-Digitization
Engineering at its best. Besides its cutting edge scanning technology the ScanRobot® is ready for any scanning challenge.
- Robust - Designed for 24/7 shift operation
- Reliable - Only one active moving part
- High quality industrial components (low downtime)
- Long system life cycle
- Worldwide customer proven
ScanGate® RT - Capturing software with real-time processing
(included in every ScanRobot®)
- Efficient job management
- Live view of scanned & processed images
- Powerful recognition & evaluation functions
- High quality color management (ICC profile standards)
- Dublin Core metadata interface
- Text recognition software for automated processing of OCR
(OCR Enterprise solutionTM - UNLIMITED)
- Customized workflows to accelarate your individual processes
(RT-Batch workflows for Automated Batch ProcessingTM)